Moringa Seed Oil - 30 mL
$100.00 Sold Out
The moringa seed oil from our April harvest has sold out. Our next harvest of moringa seeds is coming in June 2022. Sign up to be notified when we are back in stock.
If you were on the list for April and did not receive a notification, you will be automatically added to the top of the June list. Mahalo!
Each 30 mL bottle of our nourishing anti-aging serum is derived from about 1,000 hand-selected moringa seeds grown sustainably on our farm in Kona, Hawaii. We ensure superior quality by meticulously controlling every step of the process from growing to harvesting to formulating. Our process begins under our feet with nutrient-rich compost created on our farm. We tend to our trees organically and cold-press the seeds to retain their natural benefits. We make all of our artisanal formulations by hand in small batches to ensure the highest quality for you.
All of our products are safe, non-toxic and vegan. They are formulated without parabens, phthalates, petroleum, synthetic fragrances or color.
Benefits of moringa seed oil:
- Anti-aging: Moringa diminishes wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin 1, while frankincense from the boswellia plant helps to heal sun damage 5.
- Anti-acne: Moringa reduces acne by diminishing inflammation and skin sebum 2. while being a proven fighter of bacteria4.
- Deeply hydrating: Delivers fatty acids that absorb easily into the skin, leaving skin dewy, not greasy. Moringa's high levels of oleic acid 7 are particularly well-suited for dry skin, locking in moisture and giving skin a natural glow.
- Nourishing: Moringa oil contains naturally high levels of skin-boosting vitamins A, C and E. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin cell production, vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone and vitamin E provides extra hydration. These antioxidants scavenge free radicals 3 ; 6 to protect against UV damage, toxins and pollution.
- All-in-one serum: Not only can moringa oil keep your face looking young and fresh, but the oil can also be used to smooth and moisturize your hair. Due to its anti-fungal properties, you can also use it for athlete's foot and other fungal conditions. Its antibacterial quality means it can also be used to moisturize healing tattoos and burns.
- Ali, A., Akhtar, N., & Chowdhary, F. (2014). Enhancement of human skin facial revitalization by moringa leaf extract cream. Advances in Dermatology and Allergology, 2, 71-76. http://doi.org/10.5114/pdia.2014.40945
2. Ali, A., Naveed, A., Khan, M.S., Khan, M.T., Ullah, A., & Shah, M.I.(2012). Effect of Moringa oleifera on undesireble skin sebum secretions of sebaceous glands observed during winter season in humans. Biomedical Research (India), 24(1), 127-130. http://doi.org/10.1155/2015/709628
3. Ogbunugafo, H. A., Eneh, F. U., Ozumba, A. N., Igwo-Ezikp, M. N., Okpuzor, J., Igwilo, I. O., et al. (2011). Physico-chemical and Antioxidant Properties of Moringa oleifera Seed Oil. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 10(5), 409–414. http://doi.org/10.3923/pjn.2011.409.414
4. Oluduro, O. A., Aderiye, B. I., Connolly, J. D., & Akintayo, E. T. (2010). Characterization and antimicrobial activity of 4-(β-D-glucopyranosyl-1 -> 4-α-L-rhamnopyranosyloxy)-benzyl thiocarboxamide; a novel bioactive compound from Moringa oleifera seed extract. Folia Microbiologica. http://doi.org/10.1007/s12223-010-0071-0
5. Pedretti A., Capezzera R., Zane C., Facchinetti E., Calzavara-Pinton P. (2010). Effects of topical boswellic acid on photo and age-damaged skin: clinical, biophysical, and echographic evaluations in a double-blind, randomized, split-face study. Planta Medica, 76(6):555-60. http://doi.org/10.1055/s-0029-1240581
6. Santos, A. F. S., Argolo, A. C. C., Coelho, L. C. B. B., & Paiva, P. M. G. (2005). Detection of water soluble lectin and antioxidant component from Moringa oleifera seeds. Water Research, 39(6), 975–980. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2004.12.016